Do you believe in magic? Do you believe in magic?

short but touching

The animation wasnt too smooth and it was pretty short but i found it touching in a way. I think it was the song that got me :P Nice work!

MFD responds:

Haha,thank you! :D
I am glad I put the song then.. xD

BSP2: Long live the blobs BSP2: Long live the blobs

Nice work

I thought you did a great job animating this flash. keep up the good work. I wouldnt mind a sequel either :P

Madness Combat BL Trailer Madness Combat BL Trailer

Sorry but...

this is more like a slideshow than a trailer.

MADNESS91 responds:

good mothers as being worth going is not my animation strip

First Flash - ww First Flash - ww

Hey nice job man

This actually was pretty good. The animation wasnt half bad itself and you really did well for your first flash. Most people (like me unfortunately) just make stupid stick flash in their first animations. You on the other hand have created a work of art. Keep up the good work.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Beautiful

The best epsiode in the series by far, i respect all the hard work you put into making this flash and i am hoping to see more. I have been waiting for this for a long time and it was worth every minute.

Annoying Crane Flies! Annoying Crane Flies!

Pretty good

It was alot like a stick person version of sho fly, but still well made. It's a nice solid flash.

-Henry

AlligatorClock and DrPhil AlligatorClock and DrPhil

lmao

That was fuckin hilarious, good job! And Dr. Phil Kicks ASS!

AlligatorClock responds:

HE DSOES!!!!!!1111

Haemoglobin (R.X. 1) Haemoglobin (R.X. 1)

Excellent

You did very well on this flash. You got it to flow with the animation almost perfectly. It took about a minute to get what the flash was about, but when I got it, it was more than a flash. It was art.

Cheese versus Tomato Cheese versus Tomato

Very original

I thought you animated it pretty damn well. I loved the part when the tomato dies and tomato juice spews out. 5/5 Great Job and I hope to see more.

Mario & ADD Mario & ADD

It was pretty good.

It was a bit repetitive, but still a decent flash. I dont think its should get blammed, so i gave it a 4/5, which is about as much as its worth. Not a great flash but good all the same.

-Henry