The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Great job

It is just as good as the first. Gets pretty hard though. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see a 3rd one. Front page for sure :)

detroti monoplette detroti monoplette

Wow a great mix of games

A really fun casino game. It's very original, great animation, and a damn good game. 5/5

Twist Twist

Very Addicting

I didn't get it at first (I guess I should have read the instructions) but when i got the hang of it I got a score of over 1500. Very well made and good job. I hope to see more work like this.

itsjms responds:

Oh you will see much more work similar to this. I am alreayd starting another multi task brain teaser!

The School of Redemption The School of Redemption

Very entertaining.

Nice animation. Great Grand Theft Auto type overhead view. and a damn well made game. I'm still trying to beat it. Keep up the good work!

Game Builder Game Builder

That was great.

You did a very nice job on this game. You don't get many programming options but it was still awesome.

Solid RPG Solid RPG

Great job

I loved this game. The animation was a little lacking but other than than an excellent game. 5/5. i strongly encourage you to make more. This possibly may even make the front page. Good luck

-Henry

dress-up of pain! dress-up of pain!

well done

This is one of the few "dress-up" games I actually enjoyed. Poor little Sausage. I think i completely decapitated him :)

go-blopsy responds:

yay i like that kind of review thank you!

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

thanks

thanks alot, this tutorial helped alot. thanks again

Windows Visa Ultimate Windows Visa Ultimate

Great job!

I made a windows xp parodady a while back, it didn't get blammed, but it sucks compared to this flash. I use a mac and yes it is better than windows, and vista did copy mac. Great job! This 1 is goin in my favs.

nIcO-gR responds:

Ahh don't worry dude, I remember my first attempt to make one and dude: IT FUCKING SUCKED, IT WAS THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT EVER. Besides you parody is pretty good, I liked it. Just check out my other parody, its ok but has some glitches. Mine suck fucking donkey balls compared to yours.

Islander Boys Islander Boys

I loved it

Great game, it was really funny. Hope you keep making more. It was kinda hard but once i got the hang of it it was really fun. Thanks for making it.